Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.772 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,676 (€1,784) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (43 minutes ago)