Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.725 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥317,887 (Mex$ 55,523) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)