Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.675 JPY / AOA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥461,488 (683,310 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)