Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 JPY / AOA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥297,539 (433,238 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥264,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)