Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39048 JPY / AOA *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥228,447 (585,047 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)