Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.674 JPY / AOA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥289,702 (429,981 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥256,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)