Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 JPY / AOA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥293,041 (431,197 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥260,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (30 minutes ago)