Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.674 JPY / AOA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥425,303 (630,668 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)