Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43999 JPY / AOA *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,430 (507,811 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)