Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.403 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,682 (7,160 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)