Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.355 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥343,667 (12,120 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)