Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00354 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥360,046 (﷼ 101,686,320) in Bushehr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)