Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09940 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,125 (₩2,395,548) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 3 hours ago)