Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.542 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥324,023 (9,660TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (35 minutes ago)