Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.608 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,506 (6,569TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)