Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.563 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,319 (€1,905) in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)