Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.385 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,876 (€1,676) in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)