Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.659 JPY / BGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥338,797 (5,495 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)