Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.566 JPY / BGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,680 (3,014 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)