Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.710 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,127 (﷼ 7,476) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)