Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.529 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥323,107 (﷼ 10,942) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)