Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 110.735 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,967 ($1,788) in Bulawayo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)