Cost of living comparison between Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.800 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥348,324 ($3,356) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (40 minutes ago)