Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.298 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,035 ($1,770) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)