Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,262 prices entered by 432 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.948 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,734 (ARS $74,870) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)