Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,151 prices entered by 399 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.957 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥314,932 (ARS $45,270) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)