Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,313 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.115 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥301,552 (ARS $42,385) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)