Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.864 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥366,047 (€3,004) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)