Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.276 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,495 (€1,629) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)