Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,512 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38743 JPY / HUF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥328,928 (848,998 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $59 (27 minutes ago)