Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,612 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.187 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,410 (7,465 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)