Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,283 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.163 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥309,520 (11,395 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (35 minutes ago)