Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.840 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥305,117 (€2,280) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥273,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (34 minutes ago)