Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.539 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥441,298 (€3,723) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)