Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.478 JPY / CZK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥337,880 (75,457 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Townsville costs AU$1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (19 minutes ago)