Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 143.556 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥405,254 (£2,823) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)