Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 145.719 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥304,888 (£2,092) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥266,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)