Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.851 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥412,092 (£2,968) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)