Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.733 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥256,064 (£1,807) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥231,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)