Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.795 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥403,348 (£2,845) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)