Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.262 JPY / GMD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,600 (95,301 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cologne costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)