Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.408 JPY / GMD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,336 (96,467 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)