Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.388 JPY / BBD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥260,393 (4,701 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)