Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.300 JPY / BBD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥428,136 (7,472 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)