Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.522 JPY / BBD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥270,573 (4,787 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥249,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)