Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00556 JPY / BYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥318,063 (57,206,173 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)