Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.430 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥247,627 (€1,928) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥243,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (30 minutes ago)