Cost of living comparison between Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17318 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 20% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥489,289 (2,825,268 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)