Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20055 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 21% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥284,713 (1,419,693 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥236,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)