Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18264 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 21% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥492,808 (2,698,267 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)