Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.335 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥354,910 (€2,854) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (37 minutes ago)