Cost of living comparison between Bratislava, Slovakia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.069 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥361,358 (€2,985) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)