Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.578 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,244 (7,116 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)