Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,823 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.188 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥374,672 (R$ 10,353) in Brasília.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)