Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.997 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥371,359 (C$4,318) in Brandon, Manitoba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)