Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.323 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,121 (C$2,498) in Brandon, Manitoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)