Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.066 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥229,548 (€1,779) in Braga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)