Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20340 JPY / SOS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 88% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥467,225 (2,297,073 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥249,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)