Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20144 JPY / SOS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 80% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥409,510 (2,032,952 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥227,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)