Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.018 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥245,363 (€1,873) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥231,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)