Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.385 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥272,428 (€2,106) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (20 minutes ago)