Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 125.565 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥276,840 (€2,205) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥264,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Al Ain costs Dirham 0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 4 hours ago)