Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.165 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥267,767 (20,340 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥261,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)