Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.100 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥256,351 (€1,926) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (27 minutes ago)