Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.875 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥253,004 (€1,979) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)