Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.193 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥250,710 (€1,897) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥234,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (40 minutes ago)