Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.303 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥256,937 (€1,957) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 3 hours ago)