Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.586 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥242,835 (€1,818) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥226,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)