Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.011 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥422,850 (€3,466) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)