Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,746 (﷼ 65,748,178) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (40 minutes ago)