Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.958 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥249,580 ($2,229) in Boise, Idaho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 199 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Riverside, California costs $0.74 (about 1 hour ago)