Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 107.656 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥242,235 ($2,250) in Boise, Idaho.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)