Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,717 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03811 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥309,162 (COL$8,113,219) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)