Cost of living comparison between Bogotá, Colombia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,052 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03704 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥305,374 (COL$8,245,440) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)