Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,072 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03706 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥189,947 (COL$5,124,899) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (35 minutes ago)