Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,306 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03870 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,701 (COL$5,211,894) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)