Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,952 (Rp 28,689,418) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)