Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.220 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 27% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥342,763 (kr 24,104) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥269,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (41 minutes ago)