Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.531 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 25% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥469,704 (kr 34,714) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)