Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.379 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 24% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥504,310 (kr 37,694) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)