Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20167 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥183,543 (910,101 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)