Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18923 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 28% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥270,583 (1,429,903 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)