Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20224 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,891 (1,052,667 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)