Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01411 JPY / SLL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥211,747 (15,007,348 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)