Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.382 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,544 (R 25,953) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)