Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.659 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥334,564 (R 38,637) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)