Cost of living comparison between Blantyre, Malawi and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14620 JPY / MWK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥336,870 (2,304,157 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)