Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.894 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,831 (руб 117,627) in Blagoveshchensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 28 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £134 (about 1 hour ago)