Cost of living comparison between Blagoveshchensk, Russia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.779 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥312,456 (руб 175,673) in Blagoveshchensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)