Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.202 JPY / TND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥283,748 (5,652 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)