Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17970 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥319,377 (1,777,246 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)