Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20097 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,160 (1,090,501 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)