Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19663 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥247,815 (1,260,345 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (38 minutes ago)