Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19966 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥252,618 (1,265,264 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (22 minutes ago)