Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.620 JPY / KGS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,560 (128,144 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)