Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.596 JPY / KGS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,616 (129,468 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)