Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.631 JPY / KGS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥305,523 (187,317 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)