Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.650 JPY / KGS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥299,087 (181,313 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)