Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.145 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥255,292 (£1,689) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥243,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)