Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 148.104 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥268,244 (£1,811) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥256,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (32 minutes ago)