Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, Alabama, United States and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.861 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥393,692 ($3,458) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)