Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.260 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥264,607 ($2,378) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥261,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (30 minutes ago)