Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.058 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥378,919 ($3,322) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (38 minutes ago)