Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00343 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥304,035 (﷼ 88,612,876) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (40 minutes ago)