Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00287 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥190,036 (﷼ 66,274,051) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)