Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.096 JPY / NPR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,788 (₨ 189,608) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)